As a Connecticut Debtor Rights Attorney, Eric Foster is keenly focused on educating and vigorously defending consumer borrowers. Our Connecticut Debtor Rights Attorney helps families that are behind or in default on their credit cards or those being harassed by collectors in connection with old student loans, car loans and previously repossessed cars or their mortgage in Connecticut.
Do you get embarrassing and unwanted calls at work in connection with credit card debts that they claim you owe? Connecticut Debtor Rights Attorney Eric Foster can help.
Have your parents, your children, your neighbors or your relatives ever received inappropriate call from collectors about your debts or seeking to locate you? Get help from our Experienced Connecticut Debtor Rights Attorney today.
Do you or your relatives ever receive calls on your cellphones in connection with an alleged debt or as part of a solicitation from someone you do not know? Connecticut Debtor Rights Attorney Foster can help you.
Connecticut Debtor Rights Attorney Foster specializes in stopping harassing, constant and inconvenient phone calls and collection letters.
Eric Foster is an experienced Connecticut Debtor Rights Attorney and he knows how to help you exercise your rights and preventing creditors or their agents, as well as other parties from making unsolicited communications to you at home, at work or on your cellphone.
Connecticut Debtor Rights Attorney Foster can even help you turn the tables on your creditors and any collection agents that they have hired! We have successfully recovered money damages from manufacturers, lenders, distributors and debt collectors for violating the rights of consumers. Eric Foster has helped recover damages from debt collectors and other firms for:
- Harassing and unauthorized phone calls to try and collect on an alleged credit card debt
- Violating a consumer debtor right to privacy
- Failing to comply with their obligations under Federal law (the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Truth in Lending Act)
Our Connecticut Debtor Rights Attorney sues collection companies and banks that:
- Make unauthorized charges on your credit card or unauthorized withdraws from you bank account;
- Call your cell phone or leave pre-recorded messages without prior consent by you to receive such calls; and
- Call your office or your relatives without your consent or prior approval.
Our Connecticut Debtor Rights Attorney starts by educating all of his clients regarding their legal rights as borrowers, including discussing bankruptcy and other approaches to reducing or eliminating their debts. Eric Foster is not a bankruptcy attorney. However, we do refer our clients to a bankruptcy attorney, if they wish to exercise their rights under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
- The Stages of Debt Collection
- The Federal Debt Collection Act
- Failing to Pay a Debt
- How to Stop Harassing Debt Collection Calls
- Receiving Multiple Harassing Collection Calls Per Day
- How to File a Complaint on a Debt Collector
- The Punishments for Law Breaking Debt Collectors
- Settling a Debt for Less Than You Owe
- Obtaining a Copy of Your Credit Report
- Items that Can Negatively Impact Your Credit Score
- How to Dispute an Inaccurate Item on a Credit Report