New London County Debt Relief Lawyer Discusses When You Start Getting Collection Calls That are Not from the Bank
When people come to me as a New London County Debt Relief Lawyer, they often have questions about getting collection calls from companies that are not the original creditor. Consumers that fall behind on their debts will usually receive calls from third parties. Importantly, when calling a consumer in an attempt to collect a debt that is owed, debt collectors are required to be registered with the state of Connecticut. Oftentimes, debt collectors that call Connecticut residents are not registered with the state. Also, as a New London County Debt Relief Lawyer I advise people that they will likely get calls from parties that you don’t know or are unfamiliar with in connection with a debt that you previously defaulted on.
If you need any help with debt collection calls from third parties, contact our experienced New London County Debt Relief Lawyer.
- Being Notified of Your Rights by a Debt Collector
- How to Stop Harassing Debt Collection Calls
- Illegal Debt Collection Activities
- Out of State Debt Collectors
- Receiving Multiple Harassing Collection Calls Per Day
- How to File a Complaint on a Debt Collector
- The Punishments for Law Breaking Debt Collectors