Windham County Debtor Rights Lawyer Explains Items that Can Negatively Impact Your Credit Score
As a Windham County Debtor Rights Lawyer, my clients ask me what type of items can negatively impact their credit score. I advise them that the following items can impact your credit score: Bankruptcy, Lawsuits filed by a creditor, Too many credit inquires, Late payments. Also as a Windham County Debtor Rights Attorney I surprise people by telling them that even closing too many credit accounts can affect your score.
If you need assistance with your credit score and credit report, contact our experienced Windham County Debtor Rights Lawyer.
- The Importance of Credit Reports
- The Right to an Accurate Credit Report
- Obtaining a Copy of Your Credit Report
- Preventing Identity Theft with a Credit Report
- Common Credit Report Errors
- How to Dispute an Inaccurate Item on a Credit Report
- The Time Length of Negative Items on Your Credit Report
- How to Add a Note to a Credit Report